STUDY IN IRELAND
Ireland offers an enriching learning experience without parallels. Highly rated for its first rate education and rigorous evaluation process, Irish education lay stress on skill development and flexibility. Though a modernized country, Ireland retains its old charm, tradition and hospitality. As a student you are sure to be mesmerized by this land of ‘’saints and scholars’’.
- Language- English, Irish
- Ireland is the third largest island in Europe and the 28th in the world.
- Capital of Ireland: Dublin
- Main cities- Dublin, Belfast, cork, Derry, Limerick, Galway, Craigavon
- Population index: 63,78,000
- Literacy rate: 99%
- Ireland Currency Euro (€)
WHY STUDY IN IRELAND?
- A small, safe and friendly country
- Education system is globally respected
- Home to 1000 multinational companies
- Ireland is recognised as the hub for quality scientific research
- Ireland is one of the most exciting places in the world to be a student
- Highly developed democracy with a modern economy
- Forefront in innovation, creativity and collaboration
- An English-speaking country with a unique cultural heritage
- Eligible to apply for Green Card/Work Permit on getting job
- Nine universities - Offering degrees at Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate level programmes
Institutes of Technology
- 14 Institutes of Technology offering programs at degree, national diploma and national certificate levels in a wide variety of subjects.
Colleges of Education
- Five Colleges of Education for primary school teachers. They offer three year full time courses leading to a B.Ed. degree which is the recognized qualification for primary school teaching.
Independent Third Level Colleges
- Colleges offering programmes leading to certificates, diplomas and degrees, recognised by Irelands national certification authority or an accrediting university.
COST OF EDUCATION
- Engineering €9,100 - €20,300
- Science & Technology €9,100 - €16,500
- Arts & Humanities €9,100 - €15,500
- Business €9,000 - €15,500
- Engineering €9,150 - €18,000
- Science & Technology €9,150 - €18,000
- Arts & Humanities €8,900 - €20,000
- Business €9,150 - €18,800
COST OF LIVING
- Around €10000 per annum.
WORK RIGHTS AND STAY BACK
- 20 Hours per week (40 Hours during vacation).
- 2 Year stay back
- IELTS or TOEFL scores as a proof of English Proficiency.
- Diploma programs: IELTS Overall band score of 5.5 & TOEFL: 75
- Bachelor’s Degree: Overall band score of 6.0 & TOEFL: 80
- Masters Programs: Overall band score of 6.0 & TOEFL: 80
World class education helps you to shape your career successfully in the global market. An international qualification is recognized around the globe. Studying abroad gives you a chance to network with students and employers/ industrialists from across the globe. It provides you a platform to familiarize yourself with the global market demands and enhance your career prospects.